Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Leaving

First, I missed my home everyday, every moment!

Then, I felt lonely because there was nobody to talk to.

Then, I felt miserable and wondered whether I was going to be like this for one and a half year?!

Then, I tried my best to run away from hostel every weekend... to Muar or to cousin's house, as long as it's not hostel!

... ...

Then, we went to Pizza Hut and had our first long chat.

Then, we had more and more to talk about.

Then, we went to Sg Wang and Times Square together.

Then, we went to watch horror movie although I was usually scared of one XD

Then, we can chat in room for so long.

Then, I actually I missed them during holidays.

Then, I could finally talk and make friends with some of the classmates.

Then, I could bear listening to her singing for so long (我爱的人) (haha...)

Then, we could laugh and laugh and laugh at silly jokes.

Then, I really DO enjoy it here...





Then,

I'm leaving.


2 comments:

sheryn said...

lol.. y so sad?haha... haiz.. what a nice post of this. hmrr.. i dun really mean to sing wo ai de ren to u every second dat few nights. but it is a nice song. so i cant control myself. and the curse seems to be so SPECIAL to u now. hehe.. =)

Kai Xin said...

i m glad tat u r havin a wonderful time there. all da best to you wherever you go...
hopefully u get to remain there too..