Bio teacher, Tks teacher, Maths teacher and Chemistry teacher.
Poh Yuan eating wasabi
Oh, well....(Xin Wei's face was 'decorated' by me... kaka =p)
0801APM1, not everyone's here though... (we set the timer, then everyone jumped into the picture the moment the shot was taken...)
Yup! We had a class party on last friday, 30th May. We had lots of fun playing games, and I was lucky enough not to be punished, hehe. I was one of the three with our faces still clean after the games, haha. The punishments for the games were eating wasabi (@@) and having pictures drawn on the face with lipstick... Piao, Chee Yuen and I were the 'winners' of the 'Bing Bing Bang' game, haha... The party started at 1.30 and ended around 3.30... (uhm... I'm feeling lazy to describe the whole party >.<) But, well... I guess the memory will be a great present for me before I leave Taylor's. I'm glad I did take quite a number of photos that day...
Pizzas! (and seng chye's head)
Me and Betsy (thanks for having lunch with me!! =D)
Me, Betsy, Adelynn, and ....
Mavis
For more information, please visit http://rhythm-of-the-heart.blogspot.com/2008/05/class-party.html =p
No comments:
Post a Comment