I came back by bus with Yee Ling they all. 8 Muarians. Taylor's does have a lot of Muarians ... haha, but many of them I don't know... (knowing their names doesn't mean I know them...)
Sheryn's 2-week holiday started today, and she was going to live in her friend's house for the coming week because they were going to do hospital attachment in KL. She was supposed to leave earlier than me, around 1.30pm, and the 4 of us spent quite a few minutes saying goodbye as if we were not going to meet for a whole year, LOL. >< However, within 10 seconds after she closed the door, she came back and said the plan had been changed, she were to leave at around 3.30... I was speechless...
Ok, back to my 'adventure' from Subang Jaya to Muar.
Around 10 minutes before 2, I went over to Yee Ling's unit and waited for the others. By 2.55, all eight of us: Yee Ling, Chia Ing, Kai Chi, Kai Lu, me, Leon, Dennis and Sze Shen were already at Pudu. We waited for 50 minutes for the bus!! AND, while were were waiting for the bus 'patiently', a woman dropped some money on the floor, we were all confused because she didn't seem to be going to pick it up, so I picked up the money and handed to her. Another woman appeared and took the money quite rudely. Weird women... Then, after a few minutes, she came back, still with her handphone, started talking to us using a language none of us could understand. We could only hear something like 'portuguese'. We all stared at her and I was thinking: 'What is she doing? She's talking to her handphone or to us?'. Then, she suddenly walked away. @.@ Not long after the woman disappeared, we realised something - Dennis' laptop was gone!! He had put it on the floor with his 2 other bags, and now only the one contained the laptop was gone. So, we think we realised what the woman was up to! She must had been working together with someone else to steal. She was trying to catch our attention by dropping the money (but failed) and talking to us with a foreign language (it might not be a language at all...), while her 'teammate' stole the laptop! We were all feeling stupid... how could we fall for such a trick when we all knew that we should be extra careful in Pudu? >< style="font-style: italic;">u tak tau baca ar? Apa ini? Saya tak sekolah pun tau!' Then, only I saw a tiny 'cute' piece of paper sticking at the edge of the board with 'Batu Pahat' on it, said 'Muar'.
Ok, fine.
I guess nothing special happened after that... Now I'm back in Muar, ate Xia Mian (虾面), and I'm going to appreciate my own super comfortable bed... hehe.
1 comment:
oh my gosh.. u actually having an unlucky experience dat day. haiz.. y u so kind go help the lady. lol.. so stupid la she.. come, i help u put banana skin infront of her and make her fall down if i see her and IF u still recognize her.lol...
Post a Comment