Really, we felt an aftershock of earthquake a few days ago. >.<
I was writing on my table that day, while Eliz was doing something on her table, and Tyong and Sheryn were chatting in our room as well. Then suddenly I felt my table shaking, but I thought I was writing too hard, haha. Then, Eliz asked something like :'Why is it shaking?' (or something like this, can't remember exactly). And TYong said she was feeling like she couldn't stand steadily, and Sheryn saw my table moving... freaking. So, we stared at each other and kept asking what was it, was it true. I don't know what were they thinking, but I was wondering if we were hallucinating, because by the time we realised, the tremor was over already. To confirm, I msn to ask Betsy if she could feel it, because she was living in another block in the same apartment. She said she couldn't. I was really puzzled that time, haha--- all 4 of us having illusion at the same time!? Haha... a few minutes later, I asked Mavis, another classmate living in another block. Well, she felt it too!! Then some of us started receiving 'news' from friends living in other areas of KL through msn or sms, saying that they felt it as well. Oo... so now we knew we weren't hallucinating.
So, I started thinking if it was caused by the earthquake in China. But it was quite weird because it's been few days after the earthquake, and people in Malaysia didn't feel anything when the quake was supposed to be strongest, when the first and initial earthquake occurred on 12th May. However, my question was answered when I read newspapers on Wednesday. It was the aftershock of earthquake in Northern Sumatra, 6.1 on Richter scale, not China. But the earthquake in Sumatra was also triggered by the earthquake in China...
We've been reading so many sad news newspapers this few days., and also touching stories of how people sacrificed. I'm really touched by those who can sacrificed themselves to save the others... Hope this is going to end soon!
I was writing on my table that day, while Eliz was doing something on her table, and Tyong and Sheryn were chatting in our room as well. Then suddenly I felt my table shaking, but I thought I was writing too hard, haha. Then, Eliz asked something like :'Why is it shaking?' (or something like this, can't remember exactly). And TYong said she was feeling like she couldn't stand steadily, and Sheryn saw my table moving... freaking. So, we stared at each other and kept asking what was it, was it true. I don't know what were they thinking, but I was wondering if we were hallucinating, because by the time we realised, the tremor was over already. To confirm, I msn to ask Betsy if she could feel it, because she was living in another block in the same apartment. She said she couldn't. I was really puzzled that time, haha--- all 4 of us having illusion at the same time!? Haha... a few minutes later, I asked Mavis, another classmate living in another block. Well, she felt it too!! Then some of us started receiving 'news' from friends living in other areas of KL through msn or sms, saying that they felt it as well. Oo... so now we knew we weren't hallucinating.
So, I started thinking if it was caused by the earthquake in China. But it was quite weird because it's been few days after the earthquake, and people in Malaysia didn't feel anything when the quake was supposed to be strongest, when the first and initial earthquake occurred on 12th May. However, my question was answered when I read newspapers on Wednesday. It was the aftershock of earthquake in Northern Sumatra, 6.1 on Richter scale, not China. But the earthquake in Sumatra was also triggered by the earthquake in China...
We've been reading so many sad news newspapers this few days., and also touching stories of how people sacrificed. I'm really touched by those who can sacrificed themselves to save the others... Hope this is going to end soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment