Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

Summary of the Weekend


My aunty's dogs

Friday

Today I went over to er gu's house... Spent the afternoon there, taking some pictures of the dogs... Reached back at hostel around 8.30. There were only Sheryn and me left. Most of the others went back to their hometowns because we were going to have Monday off (Wesak Day). So, Sheryn moved into my room since there were nobody else at home...

Before I went to aunt's house, I played table tennis with Zi Yang, Poh Yuan and Chee Yuen. Haha, it was quite interesting, table tennis... I should join them for more when I have time, hehe...

Saturday

I woke up at 10.30, haha... Then we went to AC to have "brunch"... After that, we went shopping at... ... 7-eleven. Wakaka... So, for the rest of the day, we basically hide in the room... Except, at night, I went to Sakae Sushi at Subang Parade with aunty (二姑) and her family. Came back, continued to online, do homework... slept at 3.40am @@

Sunday

I went to watch Prince Caspian with my aunt, uncle, and cousins at Sunway Pyramid. Haha, I didn't know they were going to watch it. It was quite nice, at least much better than the first Narnia movie, in my opinion. ^^




After the movie, we had CRABS for dinner, haha... Haven't eaten crabs for quite some time already... it's one of my favourite food... although eating crabs is quite a difficult task, especially when eating in public, haha. I prefer it at home... -.-


Oh yeah, I forgot to mention... I think I'm never never going to forget 我爱的人by林宥嘉... I've been listening to this song for more than don't-know-how-many times (sung by the singer himself, OR by Sheryn... ) already these few days! It's already being played automatically in my head... OMG... and guess what, when I saw Charayne online, her personal message was the lyrics of this song! I nearly fainted... @@ I wonder why they LOVE it so much... haha... I don't hate it, I'm just feeling weird listening to it over and over and over and over again, haha... =p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg...the dogs are sooo cute!!^o^

Kai Xin said...

haha.

Anonymous said...

oh, u ate crabs, i remember last time u complaint that u haven eat crabs for A LONG TIME.. HAHA thanks for telling me about narnia, bcoz my sis and i cant decide whether we wan to watch or not... hehe