LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Charlotte
Birth Date:13-01-1990
Current Status: Single
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty
LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage: Chinese
My Fears: spiders
My Weaknesses: worry too much
My Perfect Pizza: spicy ones...
LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My Thoughts First Waking Up: I wanna sleep more!!!
My Bedtime: 11pm-1pm
My Most Missed Memory: ...
LAYER 4: MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke: they're just the same for me
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or Group Dates: single
Adidas or Nike:Nike
Tea or Nestea: what exactly is Nestea?
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate. Never like vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: Both!! ^^
LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: NEVER.
Take a Shower: Of course...
Have a Crush: No... honestly.
Think You've Been In Love: Erm... no I guess
Go To School: College... yeah
Want To Get Married: after I get a stable job (be able to learn quite a lot of $) and of course after i met the right guy, haha
Believe In Yourself: Erm... my self-confidence is low...
Think You're a Health Freak: Not really..
LAYER 6: IN THE PAST
Drank Alcohol: Red wine? And a sip of Carlsberg (it was awful...)
Gone To The Mall: yeah..
Been On Stage: yes
Eaten Sushi: yep
Dyed Your Hair:no
LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: W-H-A-T?! No of course!!
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Maybe... a little bit... but generally I'm still who I am
LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: dunno... around 30 I guess?
LAYER 9: IN A GUY...
Best Eye Colour: blue, green, black, brown... any normal colour will do, haha
Best Hair Colour: black, brown
Short Hair or Long Hair: short
LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: chatting on MSN
Hour Ago: doing maths homework
4.5 Hours Ago: revising Chem
1 Month Ago: You expected me to remember?!
Year Ago: SPM!!
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love: sleeping, reading novels/books (haiz... don't really have much time for it now...), online
I feel: stressed about studies, a bit hungry...
I hate: homework, tuition
I hide: little secrets, hehe (no big deal)
I miss: my family, my bed in Muar, *my* (aunt's and cousin's) dogs- Girl Girl and Honey
I need: a smarter brain? haha... actually I'm fine with what I have now...
I tag Chee Yuen, Caryn, Su Jia
3 comments:
u feared spiders? i tot u tortured one when u were small? hehe..
nestea is nestcafe plus teh
hmm... 30 is kinda late..
besides they say that child born by mum between the age of 26-28 are the smartest. unless u want to give birth first then marry. juz a suggestion.
i dun think blue and green are normal colour for asians. unless u r looking for dan.
c? i m so loyal to ur blog.
do i get a prize for tat?
u intro urself a?! sot jor a?!swt...
-.-
this is called 'tag'... people tag u, then u answer questions... then u tag others...
Post a Comment