Pages

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Saturday

Today I waked up at 8 something because I heard people talking outside my room. After a while only I remembered the voice-- Shir Ying's English tuition teacher. They borrowed our hostel to have tuition. She must had been too sick to even tell us they were coming the day before. So, never mind... ^^

In the afternoon, Tee Yong started watching the 'Naruto' she bought. Since I didn't feel like doing anything else at that time, I sat and watched together while eating lunch. I was completely blur about the story... I didn't even know which one was 'Naruto', haha...

Shir Ying was sleeping, Tee Yong was watching TV (and went to sleep after finished watching), Eliz went to visit a orphanage with her classmates (went to sleep also after she came back)... haiz... boring. ><

At around, 4.30, when I was just about to start writing my blog with the title 'Boring Saturday', I met Kai Chi online and she asked me to go out together, with Khai Lu and Jia Ling. So, by 4.45 we met outside the hostel, took a taxi and went to Sunway. We planned to go to Mid Valley at first but the fee for taxi was too expensive. I guess we need to explore the KTM next time... Anyway, we ate at Kim Gary... so full!!

Haha... so, this Saturday wasn't too boring after all...

2 comments:

Caryn said...

you very funny leh!! swt...you vry shuang liao lo..gt so many ppl around u!!

Sujia said...

ya lo,i agree with caryn...even all of ur roommates r sleeping,u stil lot of activities to be carried out.how i wish i m there too