When Betsy told me that JPA result was going to be released on 11th May I was quite shocked, because what I heard was 12th May. As usual, the website was so crammed that I couldn't get in. Then, a problem with my internet connection in Muar occurred, I couldn't even go online to check >< Anyway, so I asked Betsy and some other friends to check for me, =p. Haha, when Betsy called to tell me that I've got it (thanks!!), I was thrilled but found it quite hard to believe... I mean, you really have to be very lucky to get JPA scholarship... Imagine, if I can study Medicine with the scholarship, I save LOADS of money for my family.
Of course there's still some uncertainty in this matter... What country will they send me to??? Really I don't think I have any reason to complain no matter where they send me... it's such a golden opportunity. It's just that I really can't wait to find out that... >< I can't think about it properly without actually knowing which country am I going...
And, will they let me stay in Taylor's? Will they ask me to take Physics @.@? If I can't stay in Taylor's... it means I'm LEAVING (obviously). What happen to our plan of 4 of us going for holiday before Eliz and Sheryn graduate?? Haha...
Still... these aren't enough to make me give up JPA scholarship right? How can I?! (I need to know where am I going!!)
So many things to think about... argh... (but glad to be thinking about it of course, hehe)
P/S To my friends who got it also, congrats!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment