I went to Sunway Pyramid to watch movie (Iron Man) with my classmates. It was the first time I went out with them. There were 15 of us, including a few of my classmates' friends whom I didn't know. We were late by around 5 minutes, but no harm done ^^ . I still enjoyed the movie pretty much.

After that we spent 2 hours eating in Pizza Hut... haha. They really ate a lot... and they kept saying that I ate too little...
Today
Today is Labour's Day. We had 'brunch' in AC at around 11. We ate and chit chat until 12, then came back to hostel, continued to chat in the room for another hour or so, hehe.. Not included Shir Ying because she fell asleep, haha. In the afternoon, all three of them went sleeping (-.-). I suppose on Labour's Day we shouldn't be doing anything right? It's a day to rest! Wakaka... (philosophy of a lazy person like me... ><)
1 comment:
wahsie, u go there seem like holiday leh!! shuang dao...
Post a Comment