Pages

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Sunday

It's the 3rd time I went to Sunway this week, haha, but with different people. Today I went with uncle (舅舅), aunt (舅母) and cousin. Too bad I was feeling a bit unwell. Haiz, don't have to describe the details I guess. After dinner, we walked around for a while, then I went back to hostel.

Thanks for the present, to cousin Sheay and mum! ^^

After I got back, Shir Ying said 'people who just recovered from illness always have good appetite', and told us seriously that she wanted to eat ice cream. @_@ Looks like she's recovered completely now because she and TYong have started being themselves again today (meaning... ... *ahem*). It's great, really... =D

Ok, tomorrow will be the start of a whole new week... Be positive! =p

2 comments:

Caryn said...

wah,everyday go sunway d!!u sick liao arh?!rest more la..alway slp so late not gd d..vry naughty leh u..say ppl*ahem pulak!!

Kai Xin said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS!

just dun forget to give me FREE treatment next time... muahaha..