Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The End of Malaysian Studies

Today we had our final exam for Malaysian Studies. It's all about SEJARAH, haiz... I felt kind of like wasting my time when I studied for it in the last few days. Shouldn't I be studying my Bio and Chem or doing my Maths?!

That was the first time we (A Level students) sat for an exam in the Multi-Purpose Hall (MPH). When we entered it they were so noisy! Were they being TOO excited? Haha... anyway, the MPH was quite cold. My hands were all cold even though I had my jacket.

Today I went for dinner with Yee Ling. This is the first time we went out after she came here in March. Shamed... it was her who brought me to a new place for food even though I was her 'senior', haha...

I felt quite good today, frankly. Partly because I wouldn't need to think about SEJARAH anymore, and it's a holiday this Thursday! We haven't got any plan yet but I'm still feeling happy, =D . Besides, our house was a bit 'noisier' now we weren't sitting at the dining table or on the bed trying to glue our eyes to the papers, haha.

P/S Okok... stop being overexcited... in fact I'm going to have my mid-year exam soon!!

2 comments:

Caryn said...

wah, shuang leh!! i jz wanna 2 start wor!! swt..still gt moral!!haiz..

Charlotte said...

I also got Moral. Just started...