Pages

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Weekend

Didn't go home this weekend... went to cousin's house instead. Saturday afternoon, we went to a western restaurant (Tomy Roma's) in Pavillion to celebrate cousin's friend's birthday... (I sort of just went a long, haha). Can't believe... they're actually xx this year, haha. When I first met my cousin's friend, she was still a secondary student and I was probably younger than 5...

Anyway, last night, we went to watch a show (Jewel of Tibet) in Istana Budaya, kind of good. That was the first time I went to Istana Budaya. People told me it was 'world-class'... well, I suppose it wasn't too bad. I'll judge it when I really get to see what is a first class theatre like one day... Back to the show. Frankly I only liked a few of the songs, but it was interesting to know more about Princess Wen Cheng by watching a musical. All I knew about her before was that she was a Tang Dinasty Princess who was married to a King in Tibet.



This afternoon, we went to watch 10, 000 BC. Haha! Actually I planned to watch it with my housemates. I'd even asked around to find out how to book movie tickets online... but since they were all going back on Friday, so I watched with my cousins instead. I expected it to be better than it turned out to be, but still it's worth a look.

1 comment:

Caryn said...

wah, ur college seem vry relax leh!! Gt so many activity d.. vry shuang hor...