Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Badminton

At 7.10 this morning I was awakened by a voice calling my name just outside my room. After a few moments only I realised it was Shir Ying trying to wake me up. I would have liked to kill her under normal circumstances, but this time she was only doing it because I told her to, because we were going to play badminton at the 'badminton court' in the hostel! I hadn't been playing badminton for about one year. The last time I played was during PJ class in secondary school.

By the time we got ready it was 7.30... so we went down... and started playing (nothing special, haha). Shir Ying asked Tee Yong and I to take off our sports shoes (just like her) while playing, because she said it was more likely to fall down with shoes on, but naturaly and logically, we ignored her =p. We played and played, with our (*their*) usual nonsense jokes in between also, haha, so part of my energy was actually used at laughing...

So, the effect of playing 3 hours of badminton is... my hands are so... ... 'powerless', hahaha... I'm sure it'll ache like crazy tomorrow >< ... ...

1 comment:

Caryn said...

wah, playing badminton wor! next time u come back we go play play lo..hehe.. but i think i will only pick up the ball lo..