I don't go for lunch with my classmates. I don't feel like chatting... I just want to go back to my house and enjoy the quietness(except my housemates' voices, which I don't mind)... or rather, loneliness.
Many of them get along with each other very well in class. Laughing, joking, going for lunch together... but I'm neither one of the group, nor feeling like joining them. Is this normal? It's not that they're unfriendly or anything... I just don't have the mood...
I feel like I'm trying to stick myself to my hostel... like I haven't met someone with same 'frequency' with me in class... There're a few who're nice, and we can chat together, but I'm scared of being true and open my heart.
I guess I'm the kind of people who don't start trusting easily, but once I trust, I really do. Occasionally, even after I start to trust, and treat someone as good friend, I tend to hide it... and even purposely stop myself from being caring sometimes... >.< I remember how hurt and humiliating I felt to realise that someone I treated as a good friend.... turned out otherwise.

5 comments:
i had too... quite tough but jia you.. the only way is dun think too much lo.. if not it will be hard for us..
oh ya forgot to add something.. friends n best friends are not the same...friends are not there when we need someone to help n believe in us, but best friends do help n believe in us when we need them....
hm.. Not sure whether I told you this. I used to have so called "best friend" in primary school. Thing changed when we all went to secondary. The "best friend" I knew has got herseld another "best friend" who happened to be in the same class as her. Our relationship as "best friend" started to fall apart after time.
Do I feel hurt? Of course. Therefore, I decided not to have any "best friend" ever. At the end, I have got myself some "close friends" instead of "best friend"!
Friend is a companion. We do not expect them to think like us or so called, to have the same frequency as us. Of course, it would be great if you manage to have this kind of friends. In this case, we have to compromise.
I used to think like you. Thing changed as time goes by. You will see it when you grow older and become more mature.
hi. i saw your post. sounds kinda sad.
was it me? haha.. i m not tat influential i guess. did anyone betray or hurt u before?
well.. in my opinion.. y not try to open yourself to boys instead? Who knows u might get yourself a life long partner.. hia hia hia..
alrite. if u come back during the holidays do let the choir girls know. they might need your help. Too many new comers in soprano and alto.
i wouldnt say they sound terrible but overall it was worse than last year. There are a few of them who are really great, but too many of them are still new... so...
all the best for you.
dun stress urself too much.
不要为了一棵树放弃整座森林。
人要向前看,不要向后看。。
Que Sera, Sera...
kampateh!
Sometime 'friend' really made ppl feel vry troublesome..Friend actually seperate into many kind(4 me lar..)1st,say hai d only.. 2nd,can talk sth d.. 3rd,can share secret d..4th, true friend.. So, we must know how to choose lo.. haha.. kampateh ya..
Post a Comment