I was in the library printing Maths notes. When I pressed the button with the printer picture on it, nothing happened, so I thought the computer didn't receive my message or something... so... I pressed again... then pressed again... then I realised that I hadn't change the setting! I should have selected 'handout' so that there're 6 slides on each page (something like the notes shown below)
(big and clear ><)
AND, as I pressed and pressed the printer button... I have about 3 sets! Each set contains 29 pages, so 3 sets is... ... (count yourselves). Argh... I'm sure now my printing quota is alsmot 0... I shouldn't have laughed at Shir Ying when she did the same thing with her notes, except that she only printed ONE set... haha...


2 comments:
hey! good for ur eyesight also! haha,a lesson for u, be patient lo.. hehe
haha.. next time don waste so much paper again ya! haha
Post a Comment