


I was so full after having dinner with my friends from secondary school! We went to this 'steam boat' restaurant in Muar. Initially there were only Caryn and I shopping in Wetex. The others all refused to come out because they had no 'mood'... haha, but finally we persuaded Su Jia to come out and have steam boat with us, and so the others followed, too... It cost RM18.8o for each person, so we tried our best to eat things worthwhile of RM18.80, haha... and we sat there for 2+ hours eating non-stop (...almost...)
At around 8.50, Caryn and I went to the cinema to watch 'Lao Shi Jia Lao Da'. I don't normally watch Singaporean movies, but its trailer looked not bad, so I decided to give it a try, haha. There were quite a lot of swear words inside... but overall it was quite funny...
P/S I realised I'm quite keen of taking photos recently, haha... I think I need to keep a record of the memories which I'd like to remember...
At around 8.50, Caryn and I went to the cinema to watch 'Lao Shi Jia Lao Da'. I don't normally watch Singaporean movies, but its trailer looked not bad, so I decided to give it a try, haha. There were quite a lot of swear words inside... but overall it was quite funny...
P/S I realised I'm quite keen of taking photos recently, haha... I think I need to keep a record of the memories which I'd like to remember...
4 comments:
happy to be with us ler.. haha.. long time din like tat lo.. i tink next time wil more difficult to gather again lo coz wan further study at different places lo.. haha..ya, must take more photo from now especially with me(a quite handsome n preetty girl) as memory.. i learnt tis from ns d.. haha
glad tat u included us in ur blog for the first time!
even though it's after so many years...
but better late than never.. ^_^
where is that place? Really in Muar, why i dunno that place? I Think the place is quite nice rite?
ya, Taking photo is good to way to keep ur memories..
Yeah it really is in Muar... it's called 'Shan He'...
Post a Comment