I'm so sleepy now... didn't plan to update at first, but when Shir Ying said she was updating, I felt the 'desire' to update also, haha.
What happened today?
Firstly, I got my Chemistry test result, and... ... it was one of the worse result I'd ever gotten!! Argh! I really need to figure out a way to improve. (Tuition is still my last resource...)
Secondly, we had our second Maths test. Again, it was difficult! Well, for me, it was. >.<
Thirdly, TYong, Shiryn and I went to Carrefour again (2nd time). That really was quite a loooong way from here. When we got there, we stopped at a cafe to rest, haha. A few days ago, when we were chatting (can't remember the content), I half-joked: 'let's go to Carrefour then!'... so, we ended up in Carrefour today but had no idea what to buy... However, TYong, despite the fact that she said she didn't have much idea what to buy, bought the most, haha, and most of them were food! Anyway, the way back from Carrefour to our house was another good exercise, especially with the plastic bags (I had only 2 small ones) we were carrying...
So, I have been doing homework until now since we got back from dinner... *sleepy*
By the way, it is confirmed that the SPM result would be released on 12th March, Wednesday. Many of them are going back, including 2 of my housemates and some friends from Muar... but I'm not going back. I don't feel like taking leave and it's quite troublesome, going and coming back...
3 comments:
haha, i read ur friend's blog dy.. u r the one who paksa them to have a blog... hehe..cruel ar! But i think shir ying enjoyed it too.. hehe. Is troublesome to go back muar, but dun lupa to belanja us if u get good result haha. joking la..
What lar... I didn't force them! They did it very willingly, haha.
yalo, yalo.. me oso she force until i start blogging d..haha.. but i like blogging vry much now!! thx 4 her.. wah, go shopping din cal me d..haiz
Post a Comment