Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SPM result

This was the day. The day SPM result was released! Although I've already started studying in Taylor's, but I can't help feeling nervous as the time when the result was to be released drew nearer... I mean, who doesn't want to know how he/she's done, after 2 years of preparation? After all those revision and exercise and trials we went through?

Many people have gone back to their hometown to get the result. There were only 7 of us during the first period. After that, 3 of them left to collect their result, and left 4 of us in class for Maths and Bio periods!


My class during Biology...

Anyway, my free period started at 9 (until 12). The result was to be released at 10, so I was getting more and more nervous during the free periods, haha. In fact, I heard 'rumours' about my result before 10, so I called one of my secondary teachers to find out! (OMG, what have I actually done?!). So... finally I got the call from my mum telling me the result... and I'm satisfied with it ^^, haha.

For my friends who're satisfied... congratulations!!

For those who're not... please don't be too upset about it. We still have a long way to go and remember, it's only one of the many many challenges in life! Less As DOESN'T mean 'less good'. Don't give up!

Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm
-Abraham Lincoln

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats!

kaixin

Anonymous said...

congrates!!
haha
we at sch already very nervous...
u at taylor sure nervous than all of us..
hehe

Caryn said...

really,really congratulate u ya!! when wan 2 belanja us at restaurant?!haha