Pages

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Saturday at Home

Hehe, again, I'm back in my hometown! I thought I couldn't come back at first, but at last we managed to finished the LAN project in time, and I'm home!! Frankly, staying in Subang Jaya doesn't feel as miserable as it was before, but I guess there can't be anywhere else better than home.

Sheryn, TYong and Liz have got their blogs, too. After reading their blogs, I realised I wasn't the only one who missed home. I realised that I was 'normal'.... Seriously, I thought everyone was so independent and I was so weak because I really missed home... I think I'm settling down here in Taylor's. At least I don't have twinges of 'insecurity' and 'uncertainty' so frequently now... (and I want to thank my wonderful housemates and roommate for this, haha)

*ahem*...

However... I'm kind of worried about my Chemistry. One of my friends asked me to go for tuition, but I really really wish that I don't have to. I hope that I could handle it by myself... I don't want to depend on tuition and I don't want to spend money on it because I absolutely, definitely and totally dislike tuition!!

I have Chemistry and Maths tests next week, and I haven't really done a lot of revision... I've been doing some Maths notes... but I really am worried about Chemistry!

Now I'm so tired... Last night I tried to make my blog look better... so I downloaded a new template and changed it. But then I realised most of my contents on the sidebar were gone! My Labels, Friends' Blogs, photos of Daniel Radcliffe, music etc were all gone. So, I spent another few hours fixing it, switching back to this simple black template. To make things worse, internet connection at my house was really really slow... so at last I slept around 3 or 4... and woke up 8+ this morning...

Okok... now I need to get some sleep and start reading my Chemistry...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheer up! try ur best in ur exam, then the result=ur effort! Staying at home now may be is the medicine for u lo! Jia You!

Caryn said...

everyone sure will miss home d.. i use 2 when i was ns.. haha..u a.. do tat unimportant thing until no need 2 sleep lo.. haiz.. take care urself ah!!