Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

A New Journey

The end of one journey is the beginning of another.

Tomorrow I'm going to Kolej Teknologi Timur. I don't feel excited like I did before going to Taylor's. I feel extraordinarily calm. I feel like I'm just waiting to see what's going to happen there. I'm not expecting great things, so I guess I can accept it if it turns out to be... *ahem*. Haha... Wish me good luck!

By the way, I've finished watching 法证先锋2(Forensic Heroes 2)! I thought I couldn't watch it until next weekend! [SPOILER] The ending was quite... good, because story between Bell and Ivan only started to turn better in the last 30 seconds. I seriously thought they were letting Ivan to be in coma until the end, or wake up but lose memory and can't even remember who's Bell (cruel things they like to do, haha). I wouldn't bear such an ending, ==".[/SPOILER]

Anyway, I'm not sure whether I'll subscribe for internet at KTT yet. I can go online at the computer lab, but I heard they ban some websites, so I don't know whether I'll be able to blog often... But I'll try my best =p

No comments: