Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Addicted >.<"

I haven't been online so much these few days, because I'm addicted to other things for the time being... >.<"

Firstly, is the Hong Kong TVB series called Forensic Heroes 2 (法证先锋2). Argh!! I had been waiting for it for so looong.... It's quite nice I think... AND, I kind of like Charmaine Sheh and Kevin Cheng, hehe... Too bad the finale will be aired AFTER the college starts! I'll have to watch it after I come back during the weekend... TVB series = that's what holidays are for =D. Well, I've been watching them ever since I could remember...

Credit: creator of this banner =.=

1 comment:

Sujia said...

haha i watched the last episode just now.But I was not satisfied with the ending.haiz...i want to share the ending with u here,but i wil keep the ending as secret 1st until u watch it.Sam,Ivan and Bell...what wil happen to them at the end?Bell and Ivan...haiz,i must be secretive,otherwise u wil scold me...