Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Primary School

Today I went back to the primary school I studied at, Chung Hwa 1(B) [http://www.muarchunghwaosa.org/FAboutCH-Content00.htm], to attend a 奖励金-giving ceremony (sorry, I really don't know what is it called in English =p).

I think the last time I went was in form 1?? Can't really remember... but I still like the environment pretty much. When I walked past the oldest building, I was reminded of the ghost stories we heard back in primary, lol. And the stage... looked slightly smaller than I thought it was. Haha, I haven't grown an inch since I left primary, honestly... I guess it's because I've seen bigger stages?


At the right is 四维堂;
The other building is 九思楼。

The stage. The words on top are 礼,义,廉,耻。

At the right, is the place I used to wait for my mum's car, called 武基亭.

P/S I was surprised to find a page about Muar on wikipedia, containing things which I didn't know @_@ --> http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E9%BA%BB%E5%9D%A1

No comments: