Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Gloomy

Can I just lay on the bed doing nothing?

Stare at the ceiling and wait for a dream which can distract me from gloomy thoughts?


Would it be a merrier day tomorrow?

I just can't stop feeling bad these days... I'm supposed to be happy!!!! I'm so so so SO lucky to get it. I guess it's the place where I'm going which makes me feel so bad. Not Czech. I absolutely LOVE the fact that I'm going to Czech!! Europe. My dream place since years ago... to study Medicine! What I meant was... another place where I'm going 2 weeks later. Why can't I just ACCEPT it with an open heart? I'm not thinking and reacting to things logically...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

calm down and relax... in our life, we wont get everything that we wan... so just be happy with what u have now and prepare urself to chase ur dream... and u r already going to start to chase ur own dream, just ur journey is tougher.. that's all.. good luck and all the best.. anyway just my opinion...

jingying said...

yea!! When u go there, there will be lots of friends!! dont worry.and the duration is so short. Dont worry about that. KTT is not bad after all. You will get used to it ^.^