I survived (one week in new college)!
Hm... I guess I'm fine with my roommate. Same Czech-bound, probably same class, as well... and I just realised, all 9 of the Chinese girls in Czech-bound group (which we named CZECHMATE, or CHECKMATE or CZECHMED) live in the same block (they call it 'tangga' in KTT, if you live in the 'same tangga' means you go to your apartments using the same stairs). Hopefully all of the Czech-bound students will be arranged into the same class, because so far, they're okay...
We had our performance today during the closing ceremony of the orientation week. I think they all did a great job. I said 'they' because I was only in charge of doing the background music, I got some from internet, some from friend, some from seniors/teachers and some from my own collection, then I just edited them and put together, so nothing much... only that downloading songs in KTT was definitely time consuming... because we were doing 'fashion show' to present fashion of different regions of the world and also the fashion in the 70s, we needed different kinds of music. Editing wasn't easy for me because it was my first time doing that, hehe... Though, I really think the orientation which lasted for one week was a bit of a waste of time... haiz... they should know how packed is our schedule... Seems like I'm going to have a year of 非人生活...
Life goes on, but I'm still having twinges of, er... sadness, emptiness, after all the laughters. Every little things here reminds me of Taylor's, PM1 and ex-housemates... Even when having fun, I'd suddenly think: are they having fun? what are they doing? we used to have fun together. I don't know how to describe the feelings... I feel like I was dragged away from their lives, and now we're parallel lines which will not intersect, and I could only look at them from far... =.= I can always know what's happening there, but I'll never be part of it anymore. Not to mention, I still miss Muar and my family. How am I going to survive one year?!?! Wouldn't it be stupid if I still fail to pursue my dream after all these 'sacrifices'?
3 comments:
look like u have enjoyed urself there... ya, jia you! hahaha
we're not parallel lines! we are lines that intersect each other on a particular point~ So be it if you're on a different point, but remember, we're always connected :)
oh my! haha! That expression, I've heard it on a Japanese series, Proposal Daisakusen. don't worry, Yu Xin, we still can get together. wow. never knew Piau was so... err emo. lol
El
Post a Comment