Woke up around 7 in the morning, fetched my brother to school for activity (i definitely 'miss' these, =p), then went to eat bak kut teh, one of my favourites! The bak kut teh in Muar is different from those in KL. Less bak kut, more of other ingredients. It suits me because I'm not that into bak kut actually, haha...
At night, after dinner, we went to Wetex, to buy blouse and slacks... because I just realised not long before that, at my new college, I'm supposed to wear those. Kind of like... formal. T_T AND, shoes with HEELS. =.=" . I'll just assume that they're teaching us to wear properly when we come out for work... At last I found some blouse and slacks... but not a single pair of shoes...
1 comment:
y didnt invite me go de ???
u too really indeed my "good friend" lol
i also want to eat ba kut teh lah...
kung fu panda i watch liao...damn funny ooo...
laugh until die lol
hehe
Post a Comment