Pages

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Blessing in Disguise?

I'm going to a college, where the air is fresh, and the only thing I can do is study.

I guess I've changed a lot after coming to Taylor's. I guess I really was a bookworm back in secondary. I guess I really was a 'study-type' of student.

Am I anymore?

So I should be a bookworm until the moment I graduate from university?

I like the way it is here. I can go out and buy food and stuff anytime I want. There's a hawker centre with so many food (although most of them are expensive), rows of shops to buy from. So many different kinds of students. It's 5 minutes from Sunway Pyramid, 45 minutes from the centre of KL... Lively classmates, funny housemates... It's always full of activities... Once you step out of hostel you see people everywhere...

Maybe I'm slowly forgetting how to be REALLY hard-working... and I'm cursing myself for this. I'm angry with myself for this.

I should be studying and studying and studying?

Is it why I have to leave? A blessing in disguise?

In order to force myself back into my old self?

1 comment:

sheay's said...

Like I said... the biggest challenge in life (for human!) is to change. Change with the environment, change our direction, change our view about somebody (something)...... We are so adapt into what we are doing, and not willing to change the current 'comfortable' stage.
We 'create' our own life.... or probably I should say, we improve our own life and make it better.