Pages

Friday, June 06, 2008

You're the best presents I got in Taylor's


This is my 101st post...


Thank you Shir Ying, for coming back 3 days earlier before your holiday ends.

Thank you Liz, for going back one day later than your original plan.

Thank you Tee Yong, for going out with us even though you have exam coming.





I thought I could stay for another few days after the exam. I really planned to do so! But after asking around, I realised the medical check-up report might take more than 2 weeks. Sorry I couldn't keep my promise! >.<" I knew we would be leaving each other one day, I just didn't expect it to be so soon. I'm really glad to have known you and have spent happy moments with you all. I'll definitely miss all your silly jokes and the silly things we've done. Hope I can see you girls soon (face to face, not on webcam, haha)!

*** *** ***

And, of course, thank you PM1, for saying good bye and wishing me good luck that day, haha! You all are nice classmates and I'm glad to have met you all. =D

Piao, Mavis, Chee Yuen, Betsy and Yuva having lunch with me in AC on Friday.


I know I didn't leave Taylor's empty handed. ^^

3 comments:

Betsy said...

I was going to say how about us in PM1 halfway through reading your post... haha. Then I saw the 2nd part was for us xD

Have fun and good luck!!

sheryn said...

haha.. thanks lor.. so 感动.. haha... didnt think u will be so good to us. >.<" ya, dats true. nice hsemates not really so easy to have 1 right. well, we r doing the best today. =) i will go and get a headphone and ya, i promised to go muar find u. lol.. =)

Charlotte said...

Hor!! I saw ur PROMISE... i'll remember that, hehe...