It's 118th minute of 2008.
Generally, 2007 was way better than 2006 I guess. It was an important year as well. I sat for my SPM in 2007. I doubt I'd ever forget this. I left SAB in 2007. I got my driving license in 2007 (though I still can't drive good enough, shame...).
Great changes are going to happen in 2008. I can't believe in one week's time I'm going to leave my home and live in KL. My feelings are kind of mixed up. I'm both excited and worried. I think most people feel excited about going to college as well. However, I'm never an independant or outgoing person. I guess I did get better as I grew up, but I still remember how hard it was for me when I was in Form 1. I hated everyday I spent in SAB at that time. I'm not sure if I've become good at coping with a new environment. I dislike this bit of me so much.
Anyway, a new year is supposed to bring new hopes, isn't it? I'll make sure I'll be more ready for challenges this year.
2008, here I come.
No comments:
Post a Comment