I can't believe it. I'm actually moving tomorrow. Tomorrow night I'll be sleeping in the hostel! I can't exactly say if I'm excited or worried, because it feels unreal. When I saw other people (cousins, seniors etc.) went to college, I felt that they had grown up. They could do a lot of things, they could make a lot of decisions. They were adults.
Now it's my turn, but I don't feel like I'm that grown up afterall.
I've stuffed all my things into the boot of my dad's car. There're loads of things, and they all might be needed so I really couldn't cut down the quantity anymore. But it seems a bit exaggerated for me, bringing so many things...
Anyway, all I need to do is wait for a fresh start there and continue growing up (maybe at a faster rate in college), right?
1 comment:
hey, congrates! Going to college is not an easy thing. So try ur very best n u will success. Bringing a lots of thing is very biasa. After a few months u will know how to cut down things. Good luck!jia you!
Post a Comment