Firstly, I went shopping at Wetex yesterday afternoon. I did that mainly to avoid myself from going moldy sitting at home. My cousin went to buy a dress for dinners, and I met a former schoolmate working there. We simply gave each other a smile. We never actually knew each other, and I'm still wondering why on earth did she ask me to write for her biography book (纪念册). So, it's weeeeeks after she gave me the colour papers that I managed to produce something. And, I used the wrong colour. I used a white colour to write and she told me she never distributed any white papers. Don't misunderstand, I'm not complaining that someone asked me to write for her. I'm glad. It's just a bit weird...
P/S They distribute colour papers to friends asking them to write something on those papers, then they bind the papers to form a 'book'.
Secondly, I went to a chinese musical instruments concert at Chung Hwa High School. One of my 'far far away' relatives (my cousin's cousin) were playing pipa (琵琶). Well, speaking as someone who doesn't know how to play those intruments at all, they were quite good.
Thirdly, today we went to Melaka. We went to Tesco and a new shopping mall which I'm not sure about the name (It's 英雄广场,if I'm not mistaken). It was not good in Tesco. It's crowded and a little bit stuffy. In the 'new shopping mall which I'm not sure about the name', I bought (my mum bought, actually) a sweater and a bag, to be used when I go to Taylor.
So, about an hour ago I got home, and I bathed, and now I'm back in front of the computer. I'm glad that Taylor's opening In January or I'd have to go into a rehab for addiction towards internet.

2 comments:
Woah, wat a rich days have you spent..haha
Post a Comment