Can't you see?
Almost everyone is planning to 'happy hour'. I heard there're parties being held tonight, and some are planning to 'shop in all shopping centres in Muar within one day'. Uh... Honestly, I'm happy enough with just computer games, internet and television. I know, I'm quite anti-social sometimes. I mean, I really don't enjoy shopping and partying much.
By the way, I'm going to KL this weekend. Frankly, normally, I won't be so happy about going to KL, but this time, I go without having to think 'oh no! I've forgotten the functions of progesterone!' or 'Hm... what did Suruhanjaya Cobbold do?'.
Have I mentioned? I'm going to Taylor on 5th or 6th of January 2008. Exactly one month after SPM. I'm both excited and worried. I long for a new beginning in a new school, but yet I know I'll miss my home even though it's only about 2 and a half hours from Muar. Really, I'll miss my bed, pillow and sheets so much... Few of my friends are going. Callin seems quite interested, but she might take Canadian or Monash. Charayne won't be entering in January because she's going for National Service.
3 comments:
Nope...actually u r not antisocial la...sometimes...after a series of stressing...will want to be alone..doing a few simple things we do daily without WORRIES...just need to relax...maybe not entertaining friends at that particular moments...or crowding with people in shopping centres with all the familiar faces around you...hahaha...
So u really are going to start your study so soon?? Not planning to gain some working experience 1st?Hmm...anyway...hope we will still be keeping in contact...not really hope to lose a friend...dun always study when u are there...maybe spend some time...to take notice of the things or friends around you...you will notice a difference...
But the most important...is not to forget your cute cute friends in Muar la...
woah... how come u can understand my feelings??!! *tears* I'm so glad that someone actually knows that...
xin..ah sid..lao cha bo..hehe..next time wan call u like dis oso hard le..wan meet together lagi hard..next month u jiu go study le..dis month i jiu go NS..two separate ways..i wonder next time u will remember me or not,but for sure,i will remember u..tell u a secret o..if not u,maybe i am not what i am today..u r the one who ask me study during schooldays and luckily gt u..hehe..anyway,many tinks had happened and passed by,and soon,new tinks will replace them..but i hope tat new fren will not replace me okie?:)i had cut my hair till very short for the first time and the last time too..maybe kena short circuit or what lo..hehe..but i like it!i am afraid in the future we can only use this square square de computer as communication tool..hehe..there's sth not sure tat i could not tell u for the time being..if it is confirm,u will be the first person to know i tink..anyway,good luck to u in the future..walk straight to ur dreams!!!gambateh...frens forever~~
Post a Comment