Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Preparation

Today I went shopping with Callin. Actually, I was sort of accompanying her. She was buying things to be brought to KL. She'll be studying South Australian Matriculation at Taylor's. However, she'll be living in rented house (or room, not sure) because the hostel is full. I didn't have clear ideas about what to bring yet, so it was mainly her who did the shopping.

Come to think of it, I really don't know exactly what should I prepare. I wasn't worrying and planning much about it until today I saw Callin busy preparing. (Not like me at all. Generally I'm the one who worries and thinks...).

Last night, I started making a list of what I'd want to bring. Gosh, the list is long!

2 comments:

Caryn said...

Waoh,so fast already wan to prepare liao ah!! I also havent prepare wat for my nasional service leh!! Haha.. Honestly, I very surprise you go shopping with callin leh!! Hehe..

Kai Xin said...

Hope that you can get yourself use to the environment there well!

Merry Xmas

and dun pressurise urself too much once you get there

have fun and get a boyfriend soon too.. ^_^