It was held at Halo Cafe (海螺餐厅). I think it was right for me to go, even though there were moments when we just sat there, listening to others' conversation. I almost forgot the names of some of them, and I couldn't recognise a few of the guys. At least it helped me recall their names and faces, haha. It wasn't a very comfortable place for conversations. The singers sang loudly (I know some people enjoy that) and sometimes we had to shout. It was hard to speak to people sitting at the other end of the tables...
Anyway, I think it was worthwhile. I always love my experience in primary school, and that includes ex-classmates in 6M (although we aren't talking to each other anymore). I was happy enough to be able to meet them and exchange some news. I'm definitely looking forward to the next gathering.
6 comments:
There i hv said u will enjoy that d.. haha.. vry envy for that actually bcoz non of my ex- classmate hv d energy to organise wat wat gathering. If gt only a few of my ex best friend lo..haha.. so, keep on touch with them ya!! hehe..
Honestly it's a bit hard to keep in touch with them... we don't have many common topic anymore...
ya , caryn i agree with u. my ex- classmates are gone in air. Dunno where r they n how to contact them. Really must continuously keep them in touch, don't lost them..
We made best friend in Primary School. We made good friend in Secondary School. We made close friend in the university and finally we have colleague when come out to work. Whichever level we are, if one could be reached and contacted when you need help, if ones could still share about their thoughts and experience whenever they meet up - they are still friends.
although we dun have much common topic,but,i appreciate the time we gather...
maybe the next gathering we may have more things to chat...
That's my point!
--> although we dun have much common topic,but,i appreciate the time we gather... <--
^^
Post a Comment