
KX, Pei Fen, Jing Ying, Su Jia, Me and Shi Hwee

A lot of girls... and the Principal

Form 5 Prefects and Pn Fung
The Friday before SPM, there was a 'Majlis Restu' in our school. We were all crazy taking photos here and there. Too bad my camera was spoiled (oh my... WHY??!). These photos were sent to me by Khai Jie. There were some hugging and crying, but, not a single tear from me!! Hehe... Anyway, though I'm not feeling sad about leaving SAB, but I'll cherish the memory. Good or bad, it's a priceless experience. And, I'm glad that I met some good friends there.
3 comments:
well..
hope that u will contact us as soon as u have holidays during new yr...
and dun forget to bring 7 back (6 for us and one as spare tyre...hehe)
alrite..
hope tat u can meet great friends (like us..) there too!!
jia you!
kaixin
yer... where is me?? why there is no me inside the photo leh?? ask the time reverse back leh! I want with my friends... I really want.. Miss u all so much!! MUAK!!!Hehe..
haha, caryn now u know wat will bcome if u didnt take photos.. yu xin i think ur camera always spoilt leh. that day, u went to kl also tak boleh guna rite? haha just joking la.sometimes when i am enjoying these photos , i will bcome very sad but sometimes i can laugh so much bcoz of the photos. i take to myself n laugh to myself. hehe the pengetua's head bcome smaller n smaller when u tae photos!
Post a Comment