Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Almost the end of exam

Only one paper left! Haha!!

What a wonderful feeling it is. Even the fact that almost all the papers were difficult, and that I might not get straight A1s can't stop me feeling cheerful. Chemistry and Physics papers were harder than any papers I'd done before. Luckily, Biology wasn't as hard as the others (not long after I left the exam hall I realised that I might have done a serious mistake in my paper 3, hehe, but right now, who cares~~~). Although people told us that our papers should be easy because we're the first badge to learn science in English, but reality proved otherwise. The first paper - BM, gave us a hint about how the other papers were going to be like. Out of 10+ 'spot questions', and despite of teachers' discussions about the 'hot' topics, NONE of them came out. I think half of the students in the hall stared at the questions of our first paper for about 2 seconds when we first looked at the them (well, if nobody else did, I did).

Come to think of it, my last paper - Chinese will be on next Tuesday. It seems that I haven't been writing Chinese and reading Chinese books (except newspapers which I read everyday, but I normally just glance through...) for a long time. Maybe I should find some Chinese books... ...

No comments: