Pages

Friday, September 03, 2010

After the storm...?




That was when I was looking at the histological slides alone. Except a few Czech students behind me. Their heavy breathes now and then told me they were probably as stressed as I was.

However, thank God that I've made it. I was lucky to get the nice (reasonable and HUMANE) examiner and nice questions. I was lucky to have a very supportive family. And I was lucky to have some friends, who remembered me who was drowning when they were (and still) sunbathing on the beach. I'm thankful for those who prayed for me and waited to share my news. And I'm thankful to those few who strive alongside me.

But to be honest I still feel weary. I was asked, just yesterday, "Why are you already in Prague? Most of them are going back in late September right?". Immediately my heart felt scratched. Yes, most (those clever ones), but not me. The root of inferiority grows ever more stronger.

I'm thankful that the storm has passed and I've got some experience many have the privilege to NOT have. Thankful for people who genuinely care... I'm not being ungrateful here now. I AM grateful for lots of things in the midst of tremendous stress and upsets... it's like... getting out of a war alive bearing bruises here and there, you know? Lucky thing is, I still have my limbs intact. I'm lucky in a way. (It's figurative. )


p/s I seriously considered deleting this post, because it sounded like I was complaining about the blessing of passing this exam. Well, I'm NOT. But, I guess, those who know and trust me don't need explanations, and those who don't know me and don't trust me won't believe in my explanations anyway... I hope you trust me, if you're reading this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool! =)all the best to u...