Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A curse... or a gift?

You never know when an untied shoelace saves you from an onrushing car. On September 11th, one man was saved because he had to get donuts for his team; another because he developed a blister on his foot from wearing new shoes.

I received yet another inspiring message. A known-by-everyone but easily-forgotten truth. I just feel like sharing it somewhere. I know it's hard to believe when it happens (because I couldn't believe enough, too...), but somehow, sometime, we've all got to learn this. Some blessings in disguise, we'll find out sometime in the future. While some, we might never know. But is unknown equal to non-existent?

Next time when I bump into a gift disguised as a bomb, I might look back at this post and think I'm a hypocrite writing things I can't do well enough... but I hope one day, the day will come when I don't only know this little piece of wisdom, but LIVE it as well.

That day... will come. 

No comments: