During the last few days I've been going around Prague like I did almost one year ago. Many things have happened and even changed, but the beauty of Prague is still the same. If it wasn't because of this chance of visiting those places I'd considered too boring to repeat, I would have completely forgotten how touched I felt when I first saw the Old Town Square at night illuminated with light.
Was I too forgetful? Or was it just normal to forget about enjoying the scenery when you're having problems keeping yourself straight on the road?
Anyway, I did went to something new though - Vyšehrad, which is just minutes from my house.
Prague International Christian Festival
And I was surprised to came across a live music performance in Namesti Republiky when I was there for dinner. Due to the amount of czech cuisine I've had these few days, I must eat more vegetables in the coming days!
Tomorrow would be the end of touring around Prague. Time to start lazying around... and looking for something meaningful to keep myself occupied.
2 comments:
no one said that 'we can only visit a place for once...'
the 2nd time we went there, we will notice something that we didnt know last time...
to know things better, not only the place , but the surroundings, the environment... =).. i still like to comment rather than to write in the chat box... =)
lol, comments will remain longer =)
Post a Comment