Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hradec Kralove

Quite a quick decision brought me and Ye Ling to Hradec Kralove and we became one of the earliest visitors of Agnes and Estella's new apartment from Prague! hehe... it's a nice one indeed =)

Contrary to the extreme quietness when I visited HK last year on a Sunday, the city proved herself to be much more lively than I thought, on weekdays. In fact I found it to be quite a comfortable town with adequate facility but simpler as compared to Prague.

I had an enjoyable stay of 2 days and 2 nights there, served with great foods =p. Not to mention, we had these--->


Even though I never put much emphasis on Mooncake/Mid-autumn Festival, but adding a bit of festive atmosphere here felt great! =p

Thank you Estella and Agnes for the hospitality! =D

1 comment:

ste said...

není zač! glad to have u guys coming over~~