Pages

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tests

I came back to my hostel quite early on Sunday., around 3+. Before that, my aunt (da yi), three cousins (Sheay, Man and Min) had lunch at Ole Ole Bali in Sunway Pyramid. It was a restaurant of 'Bali style', quite special. Of course I'd love to 'lepak' a bit in Pyramid, but I had to come back and study for tests. Honestly, I found it hard to really study hard at home. Home has become something like a holiday spot, somewhere to relax now I'm usually studying in Subang Jaya, haha. Once I came back Shir Ying suggested that we played badminton in the evening. I WANTED to, but I had to study for tests! >.<

So so so frustrated with those tests. After being away for one week, I was worried that I wouldn't understand the lessons well. Luckily it turned out quite ok on Monday. I thought I could finish off the Maths test and concentrate on Chemistry on Monday afternoon. But... but... BUT, I realised that Maths test was on Tuesday also!!

So on Monday, after school, I went for Chemistry tuition, went out for dinner (with Shir Ying, Tyong, and Shir Ying's friends), then came back to study. >< Student life...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, then u hv to go back home for interview again rite? Busy people! Jia You!

Caryn said...

wahsie, vry pity leh but i will be like tat soon lar... kampateh!!

sheryn said...

haha... i waited for so long to play badminton with you le ler.. sure u come back must quickly ask u out ma. =P