Pages

Sunday, April 06, 2008

JPA Interview

My interview was on 4th April, Friday, probably the latest among my friends'... I had to come back to Muar on Thursday afternoon. We would have a 2-week holiday starting from 5th April, so it's like my holiday started one day earlier, haha. Actually I would love to come back during weekend, that's after the holiday has started, but no choice... haiz...

After I reached Muar, I spent a lot of time arranging my certs and things, so troublesome... But anyway, the interview wasn't too bad I guess. I definitely didn't talk the most... but I wasn't the quietest also, haha. What a surprise when I met Shu Yan there, and we were in the same group... Our Malay topic was about sistem pendidikan while English topic was about unity. Pity, our malay topic was discussed for about 40 minutes! I waited for so long for English topic (because my English was better than Malay...), but the interviewer asked us to stop after mere 2o minutes! -.-

But no matter what... I'm glad it's over and my holiday has really started, hehe...

3 comments:

OrangeClover said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OrangeClover said...

My interview went quite bad I think, lasted only a mere 30 mins and all my group members were really quiet. =.=" Now to wait and see what happens on 12th May.

Betsy

Charlotte said...

Haha, that wasn't a bad thing I guess. The result will be out on 12th? I thought it's the 3rd week of May... anyway, good luck ;)