When I read Eliz and Shir Ying's blogs, about what they did, especially over the weekend, I suddenly wished that I was there... I actually hope I went ice-skating with them, even though I refused to go the first time they asked (and still don't like the idea much). And I wanted to be there when a cat broke into our hostel and Eliz happily feed him (they assume) with food and drinks while Shir Ying screamed on the chair (according to Eliz's description)... I wish I were there when things happen... ...
Of course, I LOVE to be at home. This is where I can be with my family... Here, I've got mum and dad around, a younger brother whom I can talk to, an 8-year-old brother who's quite annoying sometimes... and my aunts and uncle... Girl Girl and Honey (2 most adorable dogs in the the world... my world, haha). A house I'm so familiar with. A room by my own... a bed bigger and more comfortable than the one in hostel... Food nicer than those in Asia Cafe... Everything is perfect.
BUT...
Can one feels glad and warm to be at one place, but misses the other as well?

P/S Sometimes being too free isn't a good thing... ... I start thinking a lot...
5 comments:
珍惜本身所在,所看,所拥有。。。人总是得到一些,失去一些。。。。。。
我们总是这样,当自己已经身在自己想要的地方,却还是会想知道另一个地方所发生的事,然后说:早知道@如果说。。就把它当作一个成长的过程吧,因为这是正常的反应,毕竟两个地方所接触的人不同,自己所扮演的角色也不一样,一个是家人,一个是朋友;所以,我说,矛盾是正常的。我们不可能不执着、不牵挂另一个我们曾经参与,可是现在却不在那里的地方与那里所发生的事情,有所感慨是正常的朋友^-^~~
I prefer wat sheay and charayne said d..Me oso face the problem u face now!!I ad face this problem abt 1 month but u only 1 week!!haha..tat y i alway online and watch tv until vry late because when i was really tired, i straight away slp when lie on my bed if not,i will think a lot lo..Haiz..haha..gampateh la u..left only 5 days u can c them AGAIN!!
Cheh~~ as if I miss them so much~~~
^^"
em.
glad to know that 你正在努力的生活。
Post a Comment