Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday Nights

Why I always feel bad on Sunday nights? I tend to be extra depressed... I know I'd probably feel better the next day, but I just couldn't help feeling bad... repeating the same process every week...

Why I can't be a happy go lucky person?

6 comments:

Betsy said...

Same! I'm always extra paranoid for no reason on Sunday nights although I know everything will work out the next day =(

Caryn said...

haha....me worst then u!!everyday vry boring!!

sheay's said...

Now you know why there is the creation of this term "Monday Blue..." Laziness lays in all human beings. Therefore, you can't avoid feeling down on the "Monday Blue" eve, ie Sunday :)

Cheer up mates.

Kai Xin said...

sundays are great! got lots of tv programmes!!

but i still prefer saturday night. cuz sat got more tv shows.

muahaha.

Anonymous said...

sunday nite.. erm... i think everyone is moody on sunday night... if u r happy on friday and saturday.. that is call happy go lucky already..as usual ,jia you!

★ Tian-Shi ★ said...

ah I really don't like sunday nights ... just the thought of school and everything's that's going around there makes me in a bad mood >:(
but eventuelly when monday comes it's quite okay .. but then you'll have to repeat the same process again, and again, and again .. =_='