Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Back to 'Normal' Life

Holidays always pass extraordinarily fast. I said I finally got used to life here, but now I feel 'empty' again.

There's a ceremony for the scholarship on Friday. I have to wear formal dress again. -.- Should I wear skirts or slacks?!

The school marked me as 'ponteng' even though I did hand in the letters with lecturers' signatures to the Program Office!!!! They even sent a LETTER to my dad saying that my attendence is not satisfying. So angry! So I have to go and talk to the lecturers on Tuesday. SIEN.

I can't log into the student portal with my ID because 'the ID doesn't exist'! So, I have to go and talk to... somebody (I don't know who >.<) ARGH!!!!!!!

Now have to start the life of going to college, eating alone in hostel during break, doing homework, doing revision, sleep... (yeah... the most relaxing thing here is probably sleeping)

Now I'm feeling frustrated... Do I have to get used to it all over again after each holiday?!

7 comments:

Caryn said...

haha...so pity ler u..but u not vry hope to go back d miie?! can meet ur roomates wor!!hehe

Anonymous said...

wah..so many problems occurred?? pityful.. haha but 'ching zhe zi ching' dun worry haha..

Anonymous said...

You are very lucky to have so many friends around you ( new frieds and old schoolmates ).When I went to college then I was alone!So girl, enjoy your college life!

Anonymous said...

dun so like so ke lian like that.. u have got a lot of frenz around u... ^_^

sheay's said...

Life is a cycle... whatever we are going through, its like wave in the sea... sometimes high, sometimes low, sometimes... you even got no wave at all....
Going through all these irritating "stuff" will improve your skill of dealing with people and make you a more patience person :)

Kai Xin said...

http://thisismypublicblog.blogspot.com/

Charlotte said...

Thx for you advice, guys (girls and ladies) =)

Yeah I know I should try to toughen myself up a bit (a lot, actually)...