Ahahaha... it's a Saturday and I spent it with my cousin Sheay. I slept until 12 although I didn't really sleep late last night, haha. So... this afternoon, I went to a hair saloon with my cousin and her colleague... so, I had a trim as well. My hair is a bit different with my usual one now. I wasn't even planning to do it because I didn't make an appointment with the hairstylists, but it turned out they were quite free after trimming my cousin and her colleague's hair, so they asked me whether I wanted to have a trim as well... Haha, I must admit that my hair looked messy... They started giving me suggestion... and more suggestions after I had sat on the chair...
At night we went to IKANO. The dogs in the pet shop were so cute!! And we saw a lot of snakes and a Tarantula spider. Can't understand why people would like to keep them as pets. They're indeed special... but let them live in your houses? Can't imagine how would I react with I wake up and find a snake or giant spider in my blanket... Haha, anyway, we also went over to the Tesco opposite to get ingredients to make sandwiches tomorrow... It's was already after 10pm but it was more crowded than usual in Tesco. Do KL people always do last-minute shopping?
3 comments:
haha..maybe there offer ler?!n...i wan 2 c leh!! upload some pic lah!!
yalo yalo, excited to see that .. haha!
o
juz to let u know i was here.
haha.
take care.
Post a Comment