Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

A Special Day

I'm writing this today because it's a special day... it's Elizabeth's birthday!!!

I wanna thank her mum for her 9 months of hardship and 18 years of 'sufferings' taking care of her =p. Without her mum's perseverance we would never have met in our lives, hehe...

I'm sorry that I didn't remember it at 0.00 21st July. I should have called and sung her a birthday song. Although I can't rap like Shir Ying (I'm trying to imagine...), but I sing (in my heart) very very sincerely. She said she heard it and I believe she really did, haha...

It's a pity that I never had a chance to celebrate any birthday with they all... Although thinking of the fact that we're far apart, about an hour journey by car, and I can't celebrate her birthday with 3 of them makes me kind of down... but I'm really glad that they still remember me, sms, msn with me or sometimes (though very rarely) call me. I'm sorry that they have to spend extra money for that...

So, Liz, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! If it wasn't because of your birth, I could had gotten a really mean roommate in Taylor's, haha. (This applies to Shir Ying's and Tee Yong's birthday as well)

P/S Touched? ;)

1 comment:

~The Perfect Mirage~ said...

i would be a heartless jerk if i said i'm not touched and u know i'm not a jerk rite? lol..this is my happiest and sweetest birthday ever!! thanks so much!!:D hope to see u soon