Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Escape

Wahahahaha.... Muahahaha.... Hohohohohoho....

Thanks to our lecturer who let us go at 1 something instead of 4pm, I'm now at my cousin's house in KL! I thought this would be the first weekend I spend in KTT, but I guess it could wait... Hehe...

When we arrived at cousin's house, Girl Girl was so excited, haha... Then, we went for dinner and then to 1 Utama. Nothing much, but, hehe... at least I escaped, hiahiahiahia....

Exam starting on 4th August. Some lecturers said we might have to sit for exam at nights, when classes in the morning and afternoon will be continued as usual!! >.<

Study hard!!!

P/S Sorry for my excessive weird laughters, kaka...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, my exam week also starts on 4th but wont be so pack.. may be presentation will more than paper test... haha.. jia you!
erm....excessive weird laughters is ok for me... haha..

~The Perfect Mirage~ said...

chill under stress!! hope to see u soon!:D