Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Student Life

Wake up, go to toilet, go for lessons, go to library during breaks and at night to study, wash clothes, eat, bathe... that's basically my life here in KTT.

Although I definitely miss (very much) those days in Taylor's when it was more relaxing and fun, I cant help admitting that it's good for studies here. I have no choice but to study because EVERYONE else is studying. When you go to library, you see students, especially my classmates (Czech-bound) and Poland bound students busy studying... @_@ I mean, EVERY break, even though it's only one hour.

Yeah... we don't waste even 10 minutes to study. =="

Some of them go for jogging and badminton, Giant... haiz... but I'm not in that mood anyway...

I have to keep reminding myself that this is only for one year and I'm doing it for my own good, haha... (even though I don't think this kind of hectic life will end even in medical school... or after I've successfully become a doctor... IF... ...) Maybe I should start getting used to it? >.< 加油!加油!!! (cheering for myself...)

p/s I didn't say I like it... I said it's 'good-for-studies'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe..is me..i will continue kacau u till u tak boleh tahan de..kaka..gambateh ya~~i will go Czech find u de!!!^-^v

Anonymous said...

hey hey! Elsha here. :) Wow so hardworking there wan ah. goodness. People in my skul not really hard working la. Why people there so hardworking wan hahaha! My skul reli relaxing o. heh. we need to get together man. :P God bless. Ciao!

Anonymous said...

Hey Elsha! Thx for visiting ;)

~Charlotte