This is the 7th week since I left, but memory is as fresh as yesterday's. Classmates and roommate are nice, and there're always things to do, mostly studying of course... ==" but there's always something being... absent.
The first time I stayed outside of my home sweet home. The first time I realised unforgettable friends could be made within half a year. The first time I knew friends can rely on each other so much, especially when you live together, eat together, play together and do crazy stuff together.
Maybe I'm extraordinary slow in letting go of the past. Every detail in daily life seems to remind me of what we had when we were together. Maybe I'm holding on to it, knowing that it doesn't do me any good except making me sad, because I actually really don't want to forget...
I've talked to them in these few days, through phone. Especially on Eliz's birthday, I realised how much I wished I was there. I called Eliz to wish her birthday, Tee Yong called and complained about... something. And just now, I called Shir Ying after receiving her sms... simply to make sure that we still exist in each other's life...
I long to read their blogs, to know what's going on, but scared of knowing how much I've missed, have been left out. However, the desire to know is always stronger than the fear. =p
So, I'm still visiting their blogs frequently. I read Shir Ying's blog just now, and I'm surprised to find out that she still remember she went to C17 (if she remembered it correctly) to 'fetch' me home once, haha. [This is one of the weird things we do...] And, Shir Ying, you didn't mention, the four of us also went to McDonald, and I'm sure I'll be thinking of that day if I have a chance to go to McDonald with my friends here.
Oh yeah, I didn't mention in this blog... I went to Taylor's My Place on 6th July! I went back to take the things I left there, and I was looking forward to meet them actually. I jumped onto my 'ex-bed' when Shir Ying and I successfully gained access into my 'ex-room', because Eliz left it locked when she went out. The room which I loathed at first, but grew to love when we started hiding into it talking in the afternoons... and after it became someone's 'balai raya', hehe... After a while Eliz came back!! Haha... I thought I couldn't meet her because she was in Sunway with her parents when I arrived. Then we moved to Tee Yong's and Shir Ying's room, continued with our aimless chit-chatting. I was there for about one hour... then I had to go because I still had to come back to... *sigh* , and my parents were waiting outside... Too bad, Tee Yong was in shopping mall with her friends when I arrived, and I told her not to rush back myself...
However, I guess a bit of 忧郁 won't harm =p. I remember the reason I'm here. Besides, I have your support, right? (and support from other friends and family, I know)
= = = = =
A short note about life here in KTT:
Well, I study, obviously. But I do allow myself to relax a bit, by listening to music on my phone (I got some nice songs from friends' handphones), online once in a while (like what I'm doing now), try to read a bit of novel, usually one chapter before sleep, or some, er... motivation books... sms (this one costs a bit of money, but being in contact with friends and family makes me feel good...)
Just now we had the Lecturers' Day celebration. We had a performance by lecturers, and they did impress me... haha... And some of my classmates were in choir, singing 'You Raise Me Up' with a senior called Arun (I'm not sure about the spelling). He really has a beautiful voice...
I think that's all... hope there're things to blog about soon, and hope the line would be good during this weekend so that I can chat with friends...
2 comments:
girl, lol. i know u still miss here dat much =) i do miss u a lot and i know u knew it right? cause we r talking over the phone and been sms-ing these few days. lol. i raelly cant bear to leave u dat day. i mean u left us >.< lol.. well, btw, i wont forget u, lol. u make me crazy in missing u. =)
u no need to forget them actually... just keep them as memories... treat them as ur supporters! supporters no need to be at ur side every day... bcoz they just in ur heart , study bcoz u know there are people still supporting u.. and u just do everything for ur dream... ask urself wats ur dream at 1st... independent,pro doctor? or just a doctor (but dunno how to manange feelings well?).. ya, may be i really dunno ur feelings now.. but just cant bear to see u keep going like this... so i can only say ,ya i am still supporting u. GAMBATEH !
Post a Comment