Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Stepping Stone

Weekends at home always pass so fast. Tomorrow I'll be going back. If I tell you I'm perfectly fine with it then I'm lying.

But does it really matter? It's merely a tiny stepping stone on the long way to my destination. It's what I DO that will affect my future. I cannot force myself to like the 'stone', and neither should I dwell on the fact that I don't.

Stop comparing? I don't think I can, at least for the time being.

However, I know that, what has passed will remain in the past, but the memory of it will always be alive and be one of the many treasures in life. I'll carry the treasures with me while stepping hard on the stone. =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u dont so pessimist lah...cheer up lah... u juz think about yr future... n the past let it be yr memories, beautiful memories...think of yr future, think of your success...u will be more happy...n all the best...